Thursday, June 19, 2014

Poem Hub: All My Original Poems, Linked From One Place

This is for my convenience as well as anyone else. I've uploaded a number of original poems I've created, from time to time (and a few from others that I appreciate). I determined that it would be worth it to place a permanent link to a hub page for those poems on the sidebar of the blog.

Poems Original to "Single Christian Guy"
Ode to An Outdoorsy Wife
Of June
What's Wrong
What About the Jews?
Dove to Serpent
Seoul
Preach Unto Death
Who Can Find?
The Bible for Girls
Awe
It's A Virtue

Poems by others
A Rolling Stone by Robert William Service
The Gods of the Copybook Headings by Rudyard Kipling

If you need a suggestion, my favorite short poem is Awe, and the one I'm most pleased with for the theological content I managed to work into it is What About the Jews, which explores the question of whether praying for Jesus to return could be in opposition to praying for the safety and salvation of other people, in particular the Jews. You might be surprised at the answer.

~ Rak Chazak

I'll eventually update this hub with a short description of each poem, I figure. But for now, I'm fine with how clean and crisp it looks with just the links themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment