Friday, July 18, 2014

In the Pipeline

I've been using the internet for an hour before work at the library, but this isn't enough time to create a thorough article, start to finish. Nevertheless, if I've worked on something offline, it's an easy matter to quickly copy-paste it, and then format it for an upload. But I have some longer projects that have been on my mind for a while, that I would like to round out and post sometime soon. So I think I'll be taking the time to do so, in the middle of the summer.

The two big ideas I'd like to work on next are:
A lyrical appreciation of Casting Crowns' music on Christian radio
A mega-treatise on the subject of whether Christians can be anonymous online, or elsewhere

And for Topical Bible Studies, I'm thinking about:
An analysis of the demon-possessed girl in Acts who does nothing but say that Paul is preaching the Gospel and people should listen to him.

And in the back of my head, an analysis of something I read earlier this year:
A commentary on the Noah movie and how the early pseudo-christian heresies have basically never gone away, just manifest themselves differently through history. Taking the words of the writer of the article I read that inspired this, I'm going to make the title, "It's the 2nd Century All Over Again."

I'll try to take some time off to get these done. I'm excited to produce good content.

~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment