Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blog Posting Styles

This is sort of a rationale to explain how the posts will appear on this blog, because of my personal circumstance.

I'm a graduating senior at a university, spring break is just coming to a close and assignment due dates are encroaching. I've found myself to be a lot busier during the week this semester than I've ever been before. I found myself thinking, I wonder if this is what it's like for people in the real world, with jobs? :) But that's the background.

Consequently, I can't make predictions about when I'll have free time. So for the time being, I can definitively state that my posts to this blog won't be on a continuous basis (e.g. daily or every two days), and I can't say for sure what time of week (e.g. Friday) to expect new uploads. Instead, what I can say is that I'll try my best to upload a certain number of posts every week. Sort of how I've done over the last few days.

This method is more of a "posting surge," where I have some time to myself (real or imagined), and take the time to churn out several separate articles in a row, within a short period of time. This equates to a week's worth of daily content, it's just all uploaded at once because I'm unreliably creative--and unstressed.


So that's what you can expect. There will be more posts, I just can't say when. And if you stop by weekly, you should be able to find something new and interesting.

Thanks for reading! And I do hope you got something out of it, too.


~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment