Saturday, April 6, 2013

What a Week!

Wow, that was a lot of work. And I still have assignments to do over the weekend! Suffice it to say that between three classes, I had 4 exams, and two writing assignments for yet another.

As a side note, I have in mind to write a post talking about procrastination at some point in the future.


I just want to make this post right now so that no one gets the impression that the blog is stagnating, already. 

I'd also like to put out a "warning" of sorts: because I have anonymity with this blog (unlike Facebook), I see a niche and opportunity for me to talk about very sensitive subjects -- deeply personal sins, or if not outright sins, very intimate thoughts -- because I'm assuming others have had a similar experience, namely wanting to find something on line that talks about something that matters to you but it's either obscure or sensitive enough that it's unlikely to be easily found in articles anywhere. Topics like masturbation, for example. It's something that most of us are intimately familiar with, but it isn't talked about much. I've done a lot of thinking on that subject, and I think a future article, or series of articles, about that subject may do a lot to provide answers--or at least sympathy--for young people who are wondering about this issue.

This is the first of a few notices I'll give, before suddenly launching into a post on the topic. I wouldn't want someone to be surprised by TMI (too much information). But this is something you can look forward to reading about, if it's something that matters to you or someone you know. I won't be shy in tackling this topic.


Anyone want to stake claims on whether this North Korea situation will fizzle out or turn into the 5th war of this Presidency?

~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment