Tuesday, December 2, 2014

This is Not A Post

I just felt like writing something.

In my upcoming days off around this holiday, I'm hoping to take the time to churn through the backlog of posts, including very large ones, as well as AWPATTs, and to mix it up, get rid of some miscellania that clutter up my 'upcoming blog posts' Word file that helps me keep it all straight.

I made extensive use of Excel and Photoshop to make image aids for my next mega-treatise, which is intended to speculate on a mostly unexplored reason for God's decisions to destroy or disperse or relocate different groups of people at different points in history. Basically, it seems that it's intended to mitigate corrupting spiritual influences of pagan cultures that the faithful happen to be living in.

I've made the pictures, now I've just got to finish the article itself. Soon to be posted,

~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment