Saturday, September 20, 2014

Formatting Changes on the Sidebar -->

I'm going to take some time off to work on longer projects (you can find evidence of this backlog if you look for posts where I promised that I was working on some article months ago, and it is nowhere posted). So today, I took a little time and did some less mentally intensive work--collecting links to sites I recommend (or at least visit from time to time, myself--or made heavy use of in the past, when I was doing a lot of research in 2010).

These are on the sidebar. I also moved my 'pages of interest' up in the list, so that the quick-links to my Hubs are easily reachable for convenience. This also puts my "Statement of Faith" higher up where it follows quite reasonably after the 'About Me' blurb. Now I have done more to let the casual reader learn more about who I am and where I'm coming from in writing, so that there's less cause for concern that my blog is just text on a page with no assurance that the author can be vetted and recommended for others.

I'm a real person, promise. And by showing what I read (sifting through stuff I don't quite agree with at all times [that's what the SoF is for, to help you figure out]), I am hoping to make it easier to figure out if you want to consider me worth reading.

Alrighty then! Headed home to do something productive. Or maybe play video games. It could go either way. I have weekends off, now. So strange. I feel like a normal person.

~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment