Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog Format to Change in Unpredictable Ways Soon

I have dabbled and discovered that "dynamic view" is not just a template design for a blog, but it's got different coding that allows you to alter how it shows up, on the fly, in a bunch of different ways. I'm not nearly so 'savvy' or picture-oriented as to need a template that makes my blog show up like a twitter feed or pinterest page. As it turns out, having 'dynamic view' might be the reason that I've had trouble with page breaks and with making post limits per page. As you may notice, every post will show up on one single page, if you keep scrolling down far enough.


I'm going to experiment with different templates soon until I find one that lets me utilize page jumps, so that it'll be easier to scroll the blog. And hopefully I'll finally be able to put up a sidebar.


Stay tuned!


~ Rak Chazak

No comments:

Post a Comment